Accu Care Carlsbad
Overview: Funeral Director - Accu-Care
Accu-Care is seeking a Funeral Director to serve client families based in California. The Funeral Director is responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during and after the loss of a loved one. This position also manages all phases of the funeral arrangement including the removal of the deceased and assisting families through our process of cremation. The Funeral Director will be supporting our location in Carlsbad, California with the potential for a hybrid work schedule based on job performance and the staffing needs of each office respectively.
• Carries out funeral arrangements from intake to final disposition on the phone
• Ensures that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
• Maintains respect for the deceased at all times while on the phone with families
• Responsible for handling all aspects of the paperwork associated with the Funeral Arrangement for each family.
• Facilitate the filings of the Death Certificates
• Maintains the on-line files, logs, and folders in a clear, concise, and accurate manner
• Answers the phone using the Heirloom / NSMG principles of ECHO
• When “On Call” ensures that all forms of communications are used in keeping arrangers, families and transfer services informed of the progress of all the cases
• Maintain a high level of personal organization as the position requires multi-tasking within an ever-changing environment
• Ability to handle phone calls from our Answering Service “After Hours” on a scheduled basis
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Manager.
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
• Pass California Law Test upon hiring, if you do not hold a CA Funeral Director License
• Must be local or within driving distance to Carlsbad
• 1+ years of funeral industry experience
• Professional communication and internet skills
• Understanding of the services and products available
• Knowledge of current federal, state, and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Accu-Care. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/
Accu Care Carlsbad
22562 State St. Suite E.
Carlsbad, CA 92008