Prospective Student Open House – COME JOIN US!
Saturday, June 08, 2019, 10:00am
Mid-America College of Funeral Service is inviting you to join our Summer Open House on Saturday, June 8, 2019 @ 10AM EST (9AM CST) to Noon EST (11AM CST):
Each year, open houses at Mid-America College of Funeral Service (MACFS) provide the perfect opportunity to learn about the admission and financial aid processes, speak with faculty, interact with current students, and meet others who are considering attending MACFS.
WHAT TO DISCOVER at an OPEN HOUSE: We invite you, your friends, and your family to our Open House to discover:
- Community – Meet your instructors! How MACFS professors mentor and collaborate with students.
- Opportunities – Discover how MACFS can help you make an impact in the funeral service community by enrolling in our funeral service associates program.
- Excellence – Learn about why MACFS is consistently ranked as a top funeral service college.
- Dreams – How you can become a top graduate -- competitive scholarships -- and how our college provides career services to help find a job after graduation.
- Possibilities – Discover how to become a MACFS student by learning about the application process and available financial aid.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. CST on June 8, 2019. Tours of the campus will be offered at this time.
See you then!
Should you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office;
Phone: (770) 593-2257
Where: Mid-America College of Funeral Service
3111 Hamburg Pike
Jeffersonville, Indiana 47130
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019 @ 10AM EST (9AM CST) to Noon EST (11AM CST)
Want to attend a later open house?
- August 24, 2019 @ 10AM EST to Noon EST
- October 26, 2019 @ 10AM EST to Noon EST
Got 10 minutes? Ready to start your application to study with MACFS?
Our easy application form will ask you some basic questions about your education history to help us understand your academic level. We'll only request documents after you apply, so you don't need to worry about submitting anything yet.