Greenwood Memorial Park
Overview: Embalmer Apprentice
Your dream job awaits you at Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary.We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here.
Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary is searching for a passionate Embalmer Apprentice to join our Care Center team. Why is this opportunity for you?
Benefits of Working at Greenwood:
• Meaningful work with a great opportunity for advancement for those that desire
• Greenwood is one of the largest funeral homes in Sand Diego and is still growing
• Passionate and supportive team environment
Why San Diego?:
• Historic Community surrounded by Beautiful Bays & Balboa Park
• Beautiful city surrounded by diversity and cultures of all faith
Here at Greenwood, we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
• Ensure proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
• Maintain a sterile and safe work environment consistent with company, government and industry rules, regulations and practices
• Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
• Complete and enforces all logging, identification, and casketing procedures
• Train staff on company procedures and guidelines as needed
• Perform embalming, disinfecting, dressing, preparing and casketing of the deceased using appropriate precautions and OSHA standards
• Recently completed or currently enrolled in an accredited mortuary program
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
• Understanding of the services and products available
• Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Greenwood Memorial Park. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6eZyMNiYkmoMKtEW6Ir7JE
Greenwood Memorial Park
4300 Imperial Avenue
San Diego, CA 92113