Hawaiian Memorial Park
Overview: Funeral Arranger
Your dream job awaits you at Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary in Kaneohe, HI! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
At Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary family. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for Hawaiian Memorial Park. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement. The successful candidate will have professional communication and leadership skills.
• Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
• Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
• Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
• Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
• Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
• 1+ years of funeral industry experience is preferred
• Professional communication skills
• Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
• Understanding of the services and products available
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Hawaiian Memorial Park Mortuary. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/NwKrGeh7AQ5aqHxqJfAXQ5
Hawaiian Memorial Park
47-200 Kahekili Highway
Kaneohe, HI 96744