Overview: Call Center Manager
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
SMART Cremation is seeking a Call Center Manager for our Customer Relations Center in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. This position will be responsible for selecting, training, and motivating location staff to ensure service is above and beyond client expectations. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills, as well as, the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple projects.
• Develop and oversee channels of communication and positive relationships with customers to build their Trust in the SMART Promise
• Hire, develop, train and lead call center experts to help clients
• Assist employees in addressing customer inquiries
• Request, provide and direct feedback to promote continuous growth as a department
• Seek continuous improvement in processes
• Develop and monitor KPIs for the department
• Inform manager of significant service complaints
• 3+ years of experience managing customer service or call center teams
• Effective Leadership skills and professionalism
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience managing CRM systems
• Excellent customer service skills
• Process savvy
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/
C1550 N. Mt. Juliet Rd. Ste 109
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122