Mountain View Memorial Park
Overview: Funeral Director / Embalmer
MOUNTAIN VIEW FUNERAL HOME
$3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Mountain View:
• Mountain View is the premiere combination Cemetery & Funeral Home location, in Pierce County. It is where Tacoma goes to remember!
• At Mountain View we know passion creates meaningful action. If you have a passion for serving people – Mountain View is for you!
• We understand the gravity of Loss and Respect the emotions that families face & we sensitively guide them to a place of comfort & relief.
• As an organization we strive to put ourselves into the shoes of our client families.
• We care for the departed, comfort the living & help families plan for the future.
• Mountain View is the premiere combo location funeral home in Pierce County
• Tacoma is nestled against Commencement Bay and the South Puget Sound with sweeping views of Mt. Rainier.
• The Tacoma waterfront boasts an array of public art pieces including ART at Point Ruston and Tacoma's Museum Row in downtown.
• The South Puget Sound area has some of the hiking trails and outdoor activities in North America.
• You would have waterfalls & rainforest, national parks within day trips and short drives.
• The Pacific Northwest hosts one of the most desirable, natural and beautiful living spaces of anywhere in North America.
Employment at Mountain View is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Mountain View, you'll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Washington (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you here. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or you can reach out to Casey Rose at 253-645-1115 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Nw1ryWh7eEopQUxqJfAXQ5
Mountain View Memorial Park
4100 Steilacoom Blvd. SW.
Lakewood, WA 98499