Overview: Staff Associate
At Nakamura Mortuary, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Nakamura Mortuary family. We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company. We offer competitive pay and a positive environment.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
Employment at Nakamura Mortuary is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are seeking a Funeral Services Assistant for Nakamura Mortuary. This position is responsible for providing assistance to location management by assisting in tasks as needed to ensure clients and guests are satisfied with their memorial services. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
• Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
• Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
• Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
• Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
• Assist with removals as needed
• 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
• Experience handling difficult situations
• Funeral profession experience preferred
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Z4z5NbS75bDyAH6ElSdMGD
1218 Lower Main Street
Wailuku, HI 96793