Skylawn Funeral Home-CA
Overview: Chapel Location Manager
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022's Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Come see what it's like to love what you do, and take pride in where you work. Skylawn is "A Place Like No Other"
Why Work at Skylawn:
• Our beautifully constructed funeral home sits atop the Montara mountain range in the heart of Skylawn Memorial Park. We have large spacious chapels, a reception room overlooking a waterfall and rock garden, state-of-the-art facilities, and beautifully appointed reception rooms. The cemetery grounds overlook the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay. Surrounded by a nature preserve, Skylawn is home to an abundance of wildlife. There is no other funeral home like Skylawn in the Bay Area.
• Our diverse staff of driven, experienced, and dedicated professionals put our families first. We are here to serve.
• Skylawn offers competitive pay and benefits. We treat our employees with respect and appreciation.
Why San Mateo:
• San Mateo is one of the best places to live in California with its Mediterranean climate.
• The schools are great, and there are tons of restaurants, coffees shops, parks, and outdoor activites.
• Located in the center of the San Francisco Bay Area, with easy access to urban and suburban amenities.
• Short drive to Half Moon Bay, the Pacific Ocean, and all the activities and amenities the coast has to offer.
Employment at Skylawn is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
• Lead the funeral team to deliver superior customer experiences, exceeding the high expectations of our clientele
• Develop and maintain community connections to establish a community referral network
• Plan events such as holiday events, state memorial days, visit community places (Churches, Hospitals, Nursing Homes or Community Centers)
• Manage, coordinate and oversee embalming, dressing, casketing, and preparation of human remains
• Maintain compliance for state board and county health inspections
• Conduct all ongoing training and safety classes including formaldehyde testing as required annually and staff meetings on a regular basis
• Monitor and maintain proper merchandise inventory and supply levels as business needs warrant
• Establish proper maintenance schedule for vehicles to ensure operational dependability and professional appearance
• Licensed Funeral Director in the state of California or must be able to reciprocate
• 5+ years of experience in related field
• 2+ years of management or leadership experience, funeral profession preferred
• Excellent customer relations and actively looking for ways to help others
• Professional communication and effective leadership skills
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Skylawn. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can't wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you'll love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/QlR2kYIJLdlrwh1ZpIgXL7
Skylawn Funeral Home-CA
Hwy 92 at Skyline Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402