Skylawn Memorial Park-CA
Overview: Part-Time Clerical and Administrative Specialist
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
At Skylawn Funeral Home, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Skylawn family.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
We are seeking a Part-Time Front Desk Receptionist (Saturday & Sunday) for Skylawn Memorial Park in San Mateo, CA. This position will work closely with the administrative group and provide support to the location's office management team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
Why Skylawn Memorial Park?
• Skylawn is a place unlike any other - fantastic views surrounded by endless natural beauty
• We have a great team atmosphere that is committed to serving families
• We are a growing business that is part of a nationally recognized brand - you can build your career here
As a Front Desk Receptionist, you'll be there to help us greet guests & location visitors, answer calls from clients and families, and provide general assistance to our administrative team. The successful candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, as well as, working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate person
• Assist in answering customer questions and resolving any issues
• Greet visitors and direct to appropriate location
• Provide information about location such as departments, offices, employees, and services offered
• General administrative duties
• Ability to work both Saturdays and Sundays
• 6+ months of administrative support & customer service experience
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, & Outlook
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to learn new software and conduct new tasks
• Professional communication and organizational skills
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Skylawn Memorial Park. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or email your resume confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyaJdbuDqZlE6IbjBhgPoe
Skylawn Memorial Park-CA
Hwy 92 at Skyline Blvd
San Mateo, CA 94402