Titus Funeral Home
At Titus Funeral Home & Cremation Services we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Indiana Licensed Funeral Director.
Titus Funeral Home & Cremation Services has experience caring for families, from all walks of life. Each family comes to us because we are known leaders in our profession, dedicated to excellence in service, and have the highest integrity. Our goal is to provide our client families with memorable remembrance experiences. Celebrations of their loved one's life, and the time they shared.
Our funeral home is the exclusive Life Celebration® Funeral Home in the area and the first in Indiana. Unlike most traditional funeral homes, a Life Celebration® means that we are committed to providing our families with customized funeral experiences for our families which start the healing process. We are the leader in our community with personalization for each funeral.
Our firm has a long standing history of serving the Kosciusko Community with locations in Warsaw, Syracuse, and North Webster. We also have our own on-site cremation center. Our firm dates back to 1937. Titus Funeral Home continues to provide the comforting care the community has always known. We are local people serving local families and continue to care for our community as a family owned funeral home.
We are offering you the opportunity to custom build your employment pay/benefit package. The package may include medical-dental-optical insurance. In addition to the package, you will receive paid license and continuing education fees, clothing allowance, cell phone allowance, and a flexible schedule which is equally shared by all directors including an active, working owner.
Our directors work with client families to arrange services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
Please click here to apply: https://www.titusfuneralhome.com/about-us/employment
· Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized Life Celebrations
· Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
· Conducts and attends services regularly
· Understand and implements company provided training
· Works on-call/first call, as needed
· Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
· Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and a excellent service level
· Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
· Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
· Experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
· Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
· Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License or the ability to reciprocate
· Lift over 75lbs
· Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent (Required)
Graduation from an accredited mortuary college (Required)
Indiana Funeral Directors License(Required)
Titus Funeral Home
2000 Sheridan Street
Warsaw, IN 46580