Jeffersonville & Louisville
Come visit us in beautiful Jeffersonville, Indiana, with easy access to nearby Louisville.
Tuition information is broken out by program
Definition of a quarter credit hour of instruction
Mid-America College defines a quarter credit hour as: a period of instruction that consists of a 50-minute lecture, recitation, or class that meets once a week for an eleven-week quarter. Laboratory sessions are credited one quarter hour credit for every two-hour meeting each week. Clinical Experience hours are credited one quarter hour credit per three-hour meeting.
AAS – On-Campus and Online Programs, BFSM Online Program, FSBS On-Campus and Online Programs, FD On-Campus and Online Programs, and all Non-Degree/Non-Certificate Seeking
- Full-time students, enrolled in 12 or more credits in a quarter, in an on-campus program, will be billed $4,000 for tuition for their quarter of enrollment
- Full-time students, enrolled in 12 or more credits in a quarter, in distance learning program, will be billed $4,500 for tuition for their quarter of enrollment
- Part-time students, enrolled in 11 or less credits in a quarter, in either on-campus or distance learning programs, will be billed $270 per credit, for tuition for their quarter of enrollment
Mid-America College of Funeral Service charges tuition by quarter based on credits enrolled for the above programs of study. Full-time students are charged a flat cost and students enrolled part-time are charged a per credit cost. Students review the program they are enrolling in and sign an enrollment agreement based on their scheduled courses per quarter; expected charges for tuition and fees are based on the original enrollment agreement. If the student adjusts their schedule during enrollment, they do so knowing that their original enrollment agreement is no longer valid. The student’s expected graduation date may be changed, tuition and fees may be adjusted according to the student’s requested schedule.
Funeral Service Certificate in Thanatology and Certificate in Death Companioning
All students enrolling into these distance learning programs are charged the following in tuition and fees:
- An Application Fee of $50 to apply for the certificate
- Prior to the certificate starting
- Cost of tuition for the certificate is $500
- Two (2) quarters of $250
- This is charged and is required to be paid in full prior to the start of the program
- A Technology Fee of $350
- Two (2) quarters of $175
- Books are charged separately
- For more information on fees, select here.
- Full Payment or Tuition Installment Plan Payments can be made online. Pay Online